Wednesday, August 22, 2012

You are Chosen!

This morning in my devotional I read from Romans 8:1

"There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit."

As I read this, the word condemnation stood out to me and I realized, have I ever really looked at the word condemnation?  So I wiki-ed it! According to Wiki, the word condemned refers to "Damnation, the anithesis of salvation"-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condemnation. As I read the definition it hit me that whenever I believe the devil's lies, I begin believing that I am not saved, that I am doomed and will spend the rest of my eternal existence in Hell. WHAT A LIE FROM THE PITS OF HELL! I have a seat in Heaven!

So today, I am making the choice to believe the truth and not a lie. I am Saved, I am Chosen, I am God's! Christ made me worthy by dying on the Cross and rising again. Once the Benefactor died and rose again, I became his beneficiary and now get to walk in his Holiness, his purity.

So, instead of forfeiting your blessings today by believing the lie, choose to receive what the Benefactor died to give you, HIS LOVE, THE IMPOSSIBLES, THE MIRACLES, THE TRUTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment