Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Waiting

Wanted to share a little something special with you today to give you hope

Ever since surrendering and allowing the Lord to take control of my life and to be my guide, I have found such fulfillment. For the first time in my life, I not only have 2 of the biggest desires of my heart BUT I feel so loved. Don't get me wrong, I still have to make choices that cause me to wait for things that I cannot have now and this can be frustrating. It is frustrating living in a World that tells you that if you cannot have it NOW then it is not worth it.

So with that said, I will choose to be a good steward and be grateful for the many things that I have been blessed with from my relationships to my finances, to my time to my car. I will choose to wait because there is one thing that I have found in the waiting, in the not being able to see the miracle but being the miracle, is that....


When I wait on him, and allow him the time to work behind the scenes in my defense and on my side, I get more than I could have ever hoped for, imagined, or gotten for myself. Trust Him!


But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 40:31 (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment