Wednesday, October 31, 2012

This Never Fails

This morning I was graced with 3 great things that reminded me of God's grace, love, and faithfulness! As I am typing this, I am realizing that I forgot about the other things that he has graced me with aside from those 3....

1.waking up

2.waking up next to my loving husband
3.the gift of sight-something I am grateful 4 each day because @ any point God could allow this ugly eye disease to take that (ALTHOUGH I am believing for healing)
4.for my son who woke up
5.for the ability to walk without pain (my Aunt Shannon is not always walking in that blessing)
6.for the great news that my bestie shared with me-THE IMPOSSIBLE! ha!
7.for my mom who prays for me daily
8.for my family who have loved me in the bad and the good
9.for the awesome package that arrived for my family this morning
10. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THAT NEVER FAILS. THIS WORLD AND THE SIN IN IT DEFINITELY WILL BUT THE LOVE OF GOD WILL NOT CEASE AT THE END OF TIME. IT WILL PROTECT, BELIEVE WHEN I DON'T, IT IS THE ARMS THAT ARE HOLD ME.

LOVE NEVER FAILS ME! IT IS SEEN IN THE ENDEARING EYES OF MY HUSBAND, IN THE MIDST OF THE WAITING SEASONS WHEN I LONGED TO BE MARRIED, LONGED FOR A SON. IT IS AND ALWAYS WAS THERE! JUST HAD TO EMBRACE IT! LOVE, NEVER GAVE UP ON ME EVEN WHEN I CHOSE MY WAY, MY TIME, HOW I WANTED IT.

Thank you Lord for your love that sent your son Jesus to a cross to suffer and die for me. That rose him from the grave to show the defeat of death, and ascended into Heaven sending your spirit in love's place as another form of your love.

Love is what sent me to my knees on January 17, 2009 as I cried out for better than the love that walked out on me. I cried out for real love, the love of a Savior and that very love has never left me and is sailing me into my bright future when I not only get to share his love with others BUT I get to be his love to a broken world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP8isf9PVz4&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment